Friday, November 26, 2010

This is serious.

I think right now I can get over him. I can get over everyone. You've must be thinking, there goes the saying again and again but he has never been forgotten yet. Naa. This time I really mean it. Whats more important than online my Facebook and stalk his page right after I logged in. Not now, after the very second day in Songkhla I had put a thought over it. I am nothing to him even he is something for me. I am not going to be happy living with one sided love. Never. Prove me if there's any people living happily when other people doesn't reply their love. 

Babe, you are strong to face this. So, please be okay because sooner or later he will leave you here, waiting for him to come back when he didn't have any feelings of doing so. If his heart wasn't made for you, then there must be some other guy's heart that will match you. Just pray to Allah. He knows whats the best for you and me and everybody. Dear heart, chill :)