Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleepy-head.

Oh-my. I am totally sleepy right now. So, I would love to choose sleep rather than updating my-another-blog. I am so not in mood to update my blog for the mean time as I don't know and I don't have anything sounds interesting to be shared.

And yeah. Today I really had a great time. Just arrived at my room after a-hectic-day. I've been out since 0500 a.m. I joined the UUM Bike Challenge as one of the committee. Then, I went to AS to watch Harry Potter with Alia, Mirul, Aide and Mufti. Super fun. But part I hate the most is, I am suffering from stomach-ache and watching that two little kids playing in the toilet had made my day even worst. I even confess my feeling towards him to his best-friend.

I'm gonna stop here. Because I want to go to sleep. I really wanna go to bed right now. Good night beauty :)